Benefit from the latest news and offers at abiento.
- May 2020 – Cook like a Master Chef in your own home.
Okay folks, how would you like to cook like a Master Chef in your home? Read on…
- April 2020 – New artisan handmade jewellery.
New to Abiento. Shop handmade artisan jewellery at Abiento® and get access to the finest artisan jewellery from around the world. Read on…..
- March 2020 – Review of M&S No chicken kiev.
I have to be totally honest with you, I am not a vegan, I dabble with vegetarianism a little bit but that is all. So why am I writing this review on M&S No Chicken Kiev? Read on……
- January 2020 – Review of M&S No duck spring rolls.
Firstly, we love our Chinese spring rolls.
That first crunch into the crispy filo pastry followed by the tangy savoury taste of the vegetables and duck filling is mouth-watering. Read on…..
- December 2019 – Review of Linda McCartney`s Vegetarian Meatballs.
Having seen the very bold statement on the packaging that read, “Ridiculously Tasty”, we had to give them a try and then feedback to our vegetarian abiento customers Read on……
- December 2019 – Boden UK Fashions free delivery code.
It is party time at UK fashion store Boden UK with up to 60% reduction on fashion prices.
And to help abiento customers to celebrate even further, we have been given a special Boden code for free delivery and returns.
- December 2019 – Which is the best UK search engine?
We ask this question because we want to find out what makes a good search engine.
Now call us old fashioned, but we see an internet search engine giving us the following service; Read on……….
- December 2019 – Fashion store M & Co discount deal.
Available by clicking here on selected lines only at Fashion store M&Co. Limited time only. Prices already marked down online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- December 2019 – Read our review of the Waitrose Vegan Mushroom Carbonara.
Waitrose describe this product as Spaghetti in a creamy sauce topped with mushrooms and parsley.
Now I have been lucky enough to taste many Carbonaras in the UK and in Italy so I would like to think I have a fair idea of what a good one tastes like. Read on……